2023 Member and Licence to Practice Annual Renewal Information
PLEASE NOTE: ALL 2023 INVOICES WILL BE SENT BY EMAIL ONLY. Please check your inboxes to make sure that you receive them.
All SAA Members are required to annually renew their membership. In order to be fully compliant with SAA renewal requirements, each member in good standing must submit the annual renewal fee to the Association by January 1st.
Licence to Practice Renewal
All SAA Licensees are required to annually renew their SAA Licence to Practice. In order to be fully compliant with SAA renewal requirements, each licensee must submit the annual renewal fee and the SAA Renewal Declaration to the Association by January 1st.
If there are extenuating circumstances that prohibit a member and/or licensee from being able to pay the renewal fees according to the schedule (detailed below), the member and/or licensee may submit a letter to SAA Council asking for special consideration (as indicated in SAA Bylaw 26.10). The SAA should receive requests of this nature no later than December 31. These letters will then be presented to the SAA Council for review in January and members/licensees will be notified of the result. Submissions of this nature should be sent to SAA Executive Director, Whitney Robson, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Not renewing? Please contact SAA Registration and Licensing Coordinator at email@example.com for assistance and review the relevant policies.
Please note the following important dates regarding your SAA Membership and SAA Licence to Practice renewals:
December 1 (or first business day after)
– SAA Member & SAA Licence to Practice renewal invoices sent by email to all members and licensees on record
1st Business Day of January
– Licence and member renewal fees and SAA Renewal Declarations due
– Licence or membership cancellation letters due to SAA Council, including return of Certificate of Practice and Member Seal
After 1st Business Day of January to January 31
– Grace period
– Renewal fee receipts issued as processed
– All fees and renewal declarations must be received by the SAA office by close of business day
– Automatic strike letters issued to all SAA Members and Licensees that have not submitted renewal fees
– SAA Renewal Declaration review will begin
Should you have any questions regarding fees, process, or the declaration, please contact SAA Office Administrator and Regulatory Support position at firstname.lastname@example.org.